smoky eye make up (ocean blue)

its my off day!

and i stayed home the whole day. so rare of me, staying at home on my off day. hehe!
but i guess its kinda worth it cause all i do was laze around, sleep, eat, online etc.
very slack, like pig. planning for a night jog later & study my FTT.

been neglecting my prayers, so i need to do something bout it, seriously.

anw, i practiced my make up. hehe. thanks to coco for willingly allowing me to experiment on her eyes. im sorry if it wasnt up to your standard, cause im still am an amateur but im practising.

feel free to give feedbacks. :)

i know i need to practise on the blending parts. zzz.. oh and the brows, i know its a little bushy, hee ive yet to practice on that.

thank you!














PS: to see my images clearer, please scroll your mouse close to my post.
cause if not, there'll be some opacity change to the image. :)

loves,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts