a year older; twenty

so how did i celebrated my twentieth?

i worked in the morning. done with work, jibby fetched me at woodlands and we headed to bugis. there's a flea over there at haji lane which we went but in which we only went halfway cause jibby cant stand the heat and so we did and also due to jibby schedule in which he has to go off by about5 plus. imagine that, i met him about 2plus, close to 3pm and he has to go off by that specific timing as he has other plans. though it was short, i very thankful & really appreciate it. yes, jibby got myself 2 cakes, one he custom made it and he felt it wasnt that nice and so he got me the other one, a heartshape cake. not only that, he got me a custom made mug which i LOVED it cause it looks superb and also a necklace from taka jewelery. OMG. i really felt like he's giving me too much. thankyou so much, jibby :))

we had lunch at one of the new cafe around haji lane, it was a swedish cafe if im not wrong. after that, he accompanied me for my first piercing to be done. yes, for those who knew me, i had virgin ears, till my special day. i vow to myself to get myself pierced on this special day. and so i did! we did it at around bugis junction. i was nervous and scared at the same time. my heartbeat increased and my palms got sweaty. i told myself, it wont hurt, mind over matter. she marked my ear and asked me to see if its okay. i agreed and so she got her stuffs ready and i knew she was gonna pierce my ear through anytime and so i took a deep breath. as i was just about to take a deep breath in, i realized it was over! HAHA! okay i sounded super kental but yeaa. it dint hurt at all. waxing hurts way more than that, for sure! i am a happy girll! hehehe

and so jibby went off, i met punat in which we had our super shortest meet up, she handed me over the gifts. spent sometime a while and i cabbed home. once, at home, my family was already getting ready to go out.

so, we went out to an eating area around khatib. gosh, ive to say i felt soo fat! perut buncit alreadyyyy. aiyoyo! and we headed home and i slept like a pig till the next day.

next day, which is today, i did chores then rep texted me if i got any plans. i went online, syai chatted with me and we arranged a meet up. hee! we had lunch at woodlands mart and proceeded to crescent park then after. its where we had our camwhore session, mini celebration for me. they're just so sweeeet! it was a budget cel but i really appreciate it.

my family gave me presents too. the card was lovely, those words from each of my family members means alot to me. dad gave me a mini dress! i was impressed and surprised with his taste actually. heheh! coco gave a green lego necklaceeee&notebook! lil tits gave a watch which i can customize :)) sister gave me make up pouch and some other stuffs.

in a nutshell, im really thankful to god for giving me this life. a chance to live and wonderful people around me. im really grateful that god bless me with such lovely parents. yes, we've had our ups and downs and im glad that ive learnt alot from my past experiences.

and a little something about love, thou my status remains, i knew our love is still there. though we're not literally attached but im still glad those feelings never changed somehow or rather. im just hopings things will be back on track once he's done with his other commitments. till then, i dont wanna think much bout it and just go with the flow.







pictures below, credits to arep&syai. cause i dint bring my cam and now they both have good quality camera phones hehe no longer have to depend on my camera. hehehe













































gifts. thankyou people.













loves,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts