dianaF

A great meet up with syafiq. Its been quite sometime since we last catch up. There was a flea at somerset and i was fighting against myself so as to not to buy any apparels. And i managed to fight. It was real hard for, its as if me and myself against the world. hehe!

Ended up, i dint buy anything at all. And dine at ramenten! I was craving for sushiiii and we had it. sodap gang! but somehow, i feel i still want more of it.

anw, syafiq brought his new baby along and i got so hyped at the sight of it!! ahhhh. assist him with the loading of the film and all. and when i was about t snap, i realized, it doesnt have batt fr the flash. -;- i cant wait to meet him again to start snapping it around. oh gosh and i should really develop my films and start snapping more shots w my holga.

alrighte, work was smootthh today! i loved it, the weather makes life looks even much better. :)
slept till evening and ive been having numerous stomach aches these days :(( worth being punctual for work today hehehe

gemok, i am!

and im hoping dad would approve t my getaway to phuket, please!!!;)






and below, his baby diana.


GRRR!!!

and jibby, restwell. :)

loves,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts