first driving pract. - 22/11/2010

this day marked the first time i ever drive a car. it was my first driving lesson and i was so sexcited for it just now. when i start driving it around, i felt a sense of accomplishment. like finally, ive started driving. ohmygoshh.

special thanks to darl for introducing this instructor. he's patient, kind and easy to get along. :)) i believe he had taught the rudiments of what i need to know for the first lesson/driving and more to come!

earlier on, i had morning shift, in which i was punctual, ironically! yes, and thank god work was smooth hehe got quite a pretty good roster, alhamdulillah.

apart from that, i slept like a pig when i reached home. like seriously, i dnt understand why i felt super lethargic/sleepy. i got fed up of myself and showered myself to get rid of the sleepyness and thank god it worked!! my ftt is in 1 day to come, i do hope i pass it at first attempt, insyallah. but i would have high hopes thou.

oh, i asked permission from papa about my trip and he's yet to give me the answer. :(( i wanna go so badly, pleaseeee. insyallah everything will run smoothly. the rest are waiting fr me for my ans and we can alr proceed w the booking and all.

haish haish haish.

to end off, i cant wait to meet jibby this weekend, feels like super long since we last met.

i do hope im able to wake up early tomorrow too.zzz..

loves,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts