Footwears

'More of a need than a want.'

That's what i think whenever i buy shoes. We all have to admit, it's tough resisting buying a pair of shoes, which appears to be just perfect for you when it's right infront of your eyes.

Think again, costs Vs material.

I've bought tons of shoes, ranges from luxurious brands to even the cheap ones. I have to say cheap brands doesnt necessirily be bad and vice versa for the branded ones. Personally, when i get a pair of shoes, i look at the material, how it's been sewn and then i'd ask myself whether does the price suit the design of the footwears.

I've seen branded shoes, of very poor, flimsy material, with totally simple design but at such ridiculous price and yet some still bought it. For those, who're brand lovers, they would do that. Unfortunately, not for me. As much as i love a brand, i still wont spend my money that way.

Below are leftovers collection of my shoes. I think i need to get more of it. I have this tendency of repairing my shoes especially my favourite ones. I'll visit my cobbler to save my shoes so i can still wear it. heee!

Well that's about it for today. Toodles!







Yours truly,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts