Lonely nights

Dear readers (if any),

As usual, late at night this mind of mine cant stop thinking about you. Im sorry my recent posts have been very emotional.

There's really no one can i can confide to when it comes to these emotions. I always feel, one can never understand it unless one goes through it personally.

Ive been feeding myself with alot of useful knowledge/information. Some, i used it as a motivation to be better, some just to suit my interest.

Today, i celebrated one of my precious guys, syai. We had a simple dinner at breeks. Arif was being all sweet despite his last minute plans. Hehehe. He's growing to be a man. Nice seeing that :) ahh. We've grown so much but this bond that we have is really special.

I really hope this bond goes on and on till we age. Insyallah.

Okay, goodnight people.

Yours truly,
Saf.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

Comments

Popular Posts