Gelato ice cream

I had a voucher worth of $ 10 and with that i got myself a large cup of ice cream, which consists of 4 flavours that i chose. The flavours are watermelon, chocolate, mint and bubblegum.

I have to say im in love with watermelon. I was worried not being able to finish it all by myself. I know its quite dumb of me to get such stuff when im alone. Lucky thing, punat was somewhere nearby, we met and she helped me finished it. Hehee.

My first time trying ice cream from that shop, its located at citylink. The chocolate flavour isnt that nice though, its more of a dark chocolate taste.

You guys should try it, gooo!

I've had dinner at secret recipe with the girls(syaqq,sha,fil & idah) treated my fil & her classmates, as a token of appreciation as models for their photoshoots.

Done with dinner, its left with me & fil, we went around MSQ, window shopping and i got myself some accessories from DIVA. DIVA at MSQ is having an awesome sales! You accessories lovers out there should really pay a visit! Hehee.

That's it for today and im dead tired.

Horoscope for today's says i should swallow my pride then i'll turn a day of frustration into a day of enlightenment.

But i felt i've always been doing that. I've always tried understanding you and your lifestyle.

At times i pushed aside my emotions just to make your day better. But what do i get in return?
One can say so much but when it comes to actions, its hardly visible.
How much do you care if im gone?
When im down, alone and at my lowest, were you even there?
Did you try understanding my position?

I guess all these are too much to asked for.
And keeping mum has always been my option.

Yours truly,
Saf.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

Comments

Popular Posts