So far away..

Just so you know, every night i'd think of you without fail.

Everytime i online, i've this hope of seeing you online so i could speak to you.

Sometimes, i'd just browse through your fb/look at our pictures, to kill these misses that im having.

Hearing songs that could bring me to moments that we had keeps me alive.

I am still new to this. Its barely a year and im struggling. I can be independant without you around but once you're here its like as if i need you to give me strength and motivation to be strong and carry on live positively.

No one knows how/what im feeling. Dont even think youre close to understanding the emotions that im going through. Unless, youve been here, in this position.

Goodnight lonely ones. We shall hug ourselves to sleep.

Yours truly,
Saf.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

Comments

Popular Posts