Fashion & style

I love fashion and creating my own style. Everytime i read a stylist/fashionist blog, i wish im able to have someone to take my portrait shots. Most of the times, its either by coincidence or unless i have events to attend then someone will take my shots etc.

Well i believe everyone has their own style. I believe in originality. You can have your fashion inspirations or idols but that does not mean you have to follow them A - Z. Try to be more experimental, play with colors, textures and also accessories!

Some outfits are better off being simple. You just dont have to put on so much just to look stylish.

At the end of the day, its how you carry yourself with what you wear. Be confident and dont really take criticism to heart. There will always be people who's ought to bring you down just because of what you wear. There will always be people who's judgemental towards how you dress yourself but dont mind them, this is life.

Whenever i face such people, i'll always tell myself, 'ignorance is bliss.' Simple as that.
Stand tall and make the roads your fashion runaway! Good day to all :)

Yours truly,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts