He lifted up my spirit!

Before i talked about love, let me share a little story about my family.

See, i never seen or get to meet any of my grandparents on either sides. Before i saw the photos, i never knew how they look like. Thankgod for the photos that was captured during those times, it allows me to know them better.

Reason why i never see them before is due to the fact that they've passed away even before i was born. To those of you who have the opportunity to get and meet or even spent time with your grandparents, you guys are fortunate. I have to admit, there are times i felt envy seeing people who are close to their grandparents. The common scenario is such as you have an issue with your parents and you've got no one to talk to, except your grandparents.

Somehow, most of the times, grandparents seemed more lenient than your own parents. This is just something i observed. Immediately, after getting the photos, i scanned and keep it as a memory.


Below are photos of my mum during her younger days. She was in malay dance previously and she looked so slim. She mentioned that she gained weight only after marriage, that scares me! OMG. i dont want that to happen to me. :(

I was telling her, ' afterall, we all have darah anak seni(arts blood).heee'



and today's conversation was one of the best! Its been awhile that i felt so much love&live in me/us. Truly, i just cant stop falling into you. hee! :)





And im gonna end off with my current fav song from Beyonce.
I can totally relate to it :)



Yours truly,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts