Full of imperfections

On 4/10/11 marks a special date for me.

The day i started having classes for myself. Reciting qur' an has always been my hobby. I wouldnt say im a pro at it but im able to recite it smoothly. Alhamdulillah im blessed, been taught in reading it eversince i was young and i completed qur' an when i was in primary school.

There are times that i've been too involved with the 'world' and i know this cant/wont go on forever, insyallah. Im taking baby steps to bring myself closer, afterall, we are all growing older and soon, going to be parent one day.

If we dont have enough knowledge, in terms of religion and education, how do we even raise our little ones? There's so much responsibilities to bear. This is the period, i wish to catch up with myself, feeding myself with knowledge/skills to prepare for the future.

Currently, im learning taj wid. Honestly, i didnt expect so many terms to come out. Its such an irony that my teacher can remember so much! masyallah. Its like how much we memorize for O levels you know, those scientific terms and all. Sadly, we forget all these terms once we moved on to poly/started working and its is not needed in what we are doing now.

Imagine, memorizing all these qur' an terms, insyallah you wont ever forget, its a skill/knowledge that you can remember/use for life!

I do have my imperfections i know, with my dressing/way of life and all i know but im trying, please give me a chance.

'Its always easy being a bad person but its always so difficult to be a good person.'
Who could ever deny that!

Yours truly,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts