Dear love,

This post is dedicated specially to love.

I met him when i was only 17. Ive been through puppy love few times and i've never thought this love that we had would last this long.

I was young and naive, didnt even think much about the future. Times passed and now that im 21 this year, my mindset and expectations have changed.

I guess i've changed as a person in some ways or rather. See, love stayed despite all the changes we went through. Im not an optimist when it comes to relationship, i've never believed much in love. Love accepted that part of me. Love never gave up and make me believe in love. Love gave me strength and motivation.

For once, i fell so much for love. Truly, love is the best gift from god. Who would ever expect, once a stranger, is now my lover. Happy anniversary love!

I've never believe in long distance r/s but here i am going through it. Dont ask stupid questions like, 'oh is it tough?'/ 'are you going to wait for him?'.

If love has faded, then probably i wouldnt even think of holding on and taking the trouble of going through all these. I'm still very much into love and i just cant help it.

I'm weak, just an ordinary human beings. There are days im at my lowest, thoughts of giving up crossed my mind. Again, whenever all those thoughts starts playing in my mind, all these emotions with love starts contradicts.

I pray that god give us strength to go through the future obstacles and may this r/s be blessed.

Love, you've made a difference in my life. Ly.

Yours truly,
Saf.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

Comments

Popular Posts