My precious.

I hate the quality of the pictures that i've uploaded here because it looks so sucky.

Blame myself for being lazy, not bringing nikko. Anyway, i met up with my precious guys. A date with arep to JB, where we became like fat pigs ate so much, catched a movie, did some shopping then home. He got himself 3 tops and i got myself 2 tops, very elated because i've been thinking of getting green top! heheheh

It was a pleasant trip and we planned to do it every month. hehe!

Then yesterday, met up with syai & rep to celebrate syai's birthday. hehe, Arep was being all thoughtful but syai's rejected arep's offer. hehehh. Nevertheless, we had it short & sweet then i've to rush to work after that.

I've been staying home alot these days, simply because no one asked me out or i feel lazy to go out or the weather makes me feel so good staying at home. Really, weather has been so good, rain/cold, the thought of going out in such weather is such a hassle so i'm better off being at home :)

Thats all for now. :)











Yours truly,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts