hey.urm today.
i dun wanna talk much.
instead im filling up dis survey.
bt b4 tt, i've passed out dis msg to 3 special ppl.
Naz, shasharule n mar.
n dis is wad dey rply.

by Naz:-
3 things u wun 4get abt me
1.funnie
2.undrstandg
3.fun 2 b wif
Name u wanna call me:(simple bt nice)
-saf
The best word tt describes me:
-humorouz.hee
U wanna be my:
-close fren cos eu did undrstnd me verie well hee.

by shasharule:-
3 things u wun 4get abt me
1.pretty
2.gd to me
3. ocassional md swings.haha.
Namme u wanna call me:
-saf
The best wrd tt describe me:
-lovely
U wanna be my:
-anybody

by Mar:-
2 thngs u wun 4get abt me:
1.ur craziness
2.unique
3.friendly
Name u wanna call me:
-saf
The best wrd tt describes me:
-seow(hehe)
U wanna be my:
-bestfrewn.

yepps.so tts abt it.
n it means alot to me.

next. the interesting survey.

7 random things about me :
- called as sapyoh, saf, kak saf, spongebob, mickey mouse
- adores green
- outspoken n outgoin
- loves to sleep n listen to music
- exploring mysterious places
- being out wif the loved ones.
- appreciating gods gifts

7 things that scares me :
- the almighty. allah.
- creepy crawlies.
- my unpredictable destiny.
- thunderstorm n lightning.
- surrounded by mamak bangla.
- lost my religion.
- being in debt.

7 random songs :
- tak mungkin
- the kill
- poethically pathetic
- i'll attack
- cater to you
- call me when you are sober
- modern myth

7 people to do this :
- dotsy
- darl
- zilla jo
- kade
- ily
- fyzah
- coco puff

dead. im done.:-)

loves,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts