ouh.hi hello!
hee. i love my blog.
haha.
im insane.
fer d time being.yar.

papsy gt his pay.
so he gave 'few' bucks to me.
wee..alhamdulillah.
im nt broke animore.
atleast fer nw.
haha.
ouh yippedy yippedy doo!!

so yst i hav sum txt conversation tru my mobile wif syai.
poor thing.
he started werkin alr.
at swisshotel. bt it seems tt he cant cope animore.
he told me it was so tiring.
n he dun tink he'll cont'd werkin der.
well i juz wish him ol d bez.
i miss HIM lar. bt its ok. we're still in contact.

its scarrie.
to b in d werkin wrld.
where evrithink seems to b so competitive.
n to overcome tt u gotta b strong.
grr!!!

man. i hav yet t b in d werkin field.
nah. i'll juz enjoy stayin at hm.
eat, sleep, pray, shit n play comp.
or atleast i get t pray.
haha.
yar. yst believe it or nt i fulfil ol my prayers.
grr.
alrite. it sounded quite lame.bt yeah.
to me its a great achievement.
grr n tday i missed solat suboh.agn.
yikes. im damn lazy.
hate it.

ouh so..
yst i juz feel so scared.
infact evry day im feeling scared.
scared of d outcome.
i mean d results.
sumhow i feel so insecure. i juz dunnu hw things will turn out.
if it didnt turn out d way i want it to be.
haiz.
i kept praying daily.god pls.
let me suceed.

its juz d first step to harsh reality.
i noe.
n its scarry.
yeah. i prayed n cried hard.
if i suceed.ultimately, its nt fer me really.
its fer my beloved parents.
its a way of thanking ol their sacrifices truout these yrs.
yar.
n i wished agn. im still hopeful.
im a very hopeful person.
alrite. its juz few wks to d nxt chpt of my life.

and i look forward to it!! wee.
alrite.stop dead.

PS: im addicted to d chi 9pm show. its great!! u shld watch it too!:-)

loves,
saf

Comments

Popular Posts