so tday.
i went t sch in d morn.
fer d briefing,
ouh sec lots of em.
sec 4,
minority.urgh. pathetic.
shld b a sec 4 n 5 trip though,
anw nvm.
wee..2 more days
yar.
well cant get t tt apartment.urgh!!!
spoil agn. it was fully booked.

as a results. we shld stay in like kampong style.
bt air conditioned wan.

hopefully its a great wan.
i changed my $$ juz nw.return my lib bks.
so when i went t sch.
aft d briefing,
bang dal ask t stay t help out.
so i did.

so tts bang dal. d real talented artist.

my ayg was shy. talented trainees
.
d banner fer our trip.

n so after tt i went t toapayoh alone wonderin t see sum sales.
bought contact lenses,
n sum other stuffs.
and then i went t my dearie house!!

my sweetie sleeping palace.

so dearie..seems familiar?

last bt nt least, we love each other.


so i stayed till abt evening nearly seven. n mrs sam n mr sam sent me home.
such great ppl.

n special thx t mrs sam's mum fer givin a meal n sum bugs.
thx.

i hope tt evrithink goes fine durin d trip.
so till here.

loves.

dead
saf

Comments

Popular Posts