SpeCial thx to:
steph. syukWee. Fyzah.

sending me songs to kill my boredom.
wee. ok i've packed my things. bt nt completely.
i guess im kinda ready to go.
4 days will be very fast.
so dun miss me.

bt if were to nv return aggn.
i wanna say sth to d ppl ahu alwaes derr for me.

FIRSTLY my family means evrithink to me.
thankyou fer evrithink. papsy ure d greates t aps i'd ever had.
n u taught me lots of stuff which many aps didnt teach their daughter. n i love u fer tt.
mumsy i wiskh u ol d bez. n thank u fer bearing me ol dis while.
coco sis. u bring joy n sunshine t my wrkd.
i'll nv b animore happier t hav u as my sis.

To my dearest peeps.
mr Dear Atin. thx fer alwaes der by my side.
u noe hw much u mean t me.
SHile, i'll nv 4get u love. though we're nt like we used to be.
it didnt matter to me. u;ll akwaes hav a place in my heart. loce.
Mar. u noe fer fer like god-noes- when.
n i thank god fer havin a wonderfull gift like u.
ure my dear.

NANO,. gosh i love u soo much,
ure insanity drives me insane n i lurveit !!
i miss u.

SARCHIn.
u taught me lots. u share ur knowledge. n u giv me courage n support whenever i need it. i enjoy evri moment being wif u.
i LOVE u.

Roh.
ure insane n i miss evri bit of spendin tyme wif u.
i mIISs u.
ure great!!

n to d . rest of my perrs.
whu i ddnt meention herre. i LOVE y'all as well.
dot.kade.ila.steph.arif.hafiz.MEL.joj.G.ily.shafa. etc
juz too much to write dwn.
i keep y;'all in my mind. alwaes

n lastly. I LOVE god. yes, i do.
gdbye evri1.

loves.misses.treasures.suinshines.dears.darls

ouh ouh. anithink juz tag me on.wee.

dead
saf



Comments

Popular Posts