ouh holla ppl!

i've changed my skin.
i'll stick to dis wan till i found another interesting wan.
alrite.
thx to dearie.
fer temporarily helping me out wif d blogskin.
due to d stupid technical faulty.
alrite.
so yest, we cel our lil titsy b'dae ryte.
so i'll post sum picts.

so tts our lil titsy being sabor by us.
hee.:-)

prezzies by d whole fam.


and so we love ea other soo much.

mumsy tok t me.
abt me doin nth beneficial durin dese hols.
she wanted me to learn how to cook.
yar bt.
sumhw, im a lazy ass.
yah really.
grr!!
ouh wadda hell.

ouh my god.sth happen agn.
n i hope d past will nt repeat agn.
god pls.giv sum mercy.
cease d burden.
n giv us sum peace.
urgh!.
i hate dis to happen.
haiz..

ouh shit.
i LOVE rainy days.
i sleep like pig.
i missed out moz of my prayers yest.
urgh..freak.shithead.
yikes.

i muz say i alwaes cnt wake up early in d morn.
t solat suboh.a disgrace.
yar i noe.
hish.so many setans ontop of me..

ouh wadeva it is. i hope tt i can be better.
as days passed.

i'll stop here.
n why am i thinking of it agn??
i wonder..

loves,
saf

Comments

Popular Posts