see ppl.
hi!
ouh sth interesting happen tday actually,
nth major though,.
well told tt yst i receivec a msg frm unknown yeah.


so i asked tt freak
how he get my no.
yar.
so like yar. he told sth tt make me fcukin mad.
he told sum1 vandalise my no on d wall.
freakin asshole.
damn it!
i wonder hu tt shitty ass is.
i mean i dun hav ani enemies see.
unless ppl despise me secretly.
bt cum on its fcukin childish.
n its so rude.
fcukin rude!

idiotic fella.
n nt only my no. d person wrote.
der sum other shitty things too.
fcuk it.
ouh see i've scolded so many vulgarities.
bt cum on la.
be more mature can or nt??

nt happy talk to me lar.
dun do dis type of shit.
argh!
lucky tt guy was a 'kind' soul.
yah bt i dun bother see.
so i n mar went out.

juz nw aft.
to check where d vandalise was.
we went t d stated location.
bt due to my dismay,
there's nth. or shld i say i cant find it.
n tt guy also cant really remember.
freak.
tts juz great.
so shit!!

or wadeva it is.
god will punish him or her.
karma will happen.
n i hope god let me meet tt asshole n apologize to me.
i'll nv 4giv tt shit man.
ouh bt its great gng wif mar.



see a gd fren like her cum in handy wen times went wrong.
i knew she's a great fren.
thx mar!!
n agn i love u!!.

ouh alrite.
thank god fer givin mar to me.
huahuahua. im still mad.
bt nvm.
its juz sum shit.

soon it'll fade away.
hopefully.
yar.

PS:im goin to dig ur asshole till der's no more hole in ur ass. u'll feel lyke shit. look like shit.or shld i say ure a TOTAL SHIT!!

loves,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts