i dun tink
i;ll reveal what im feeling. bcos i have t clear sth.
oh dear dear.

my tagboard had been scarred by disgusting comments.
given by annon.
i didnt noe why,
bt obviously tt anon is one of my classmates.whom i tink i noe.
hee.
ouh well anw.
im nt refering t any of my classmates.
fer i didnt even rite tt im referin t my classmates.
well well well..
tt anon wrote im referin t my classmates???

did my classmates speak bad abt me ?
ouh even if they did they hav their own right.
what im writing at my blog.
i didnt specifically refer t ani1.
bt if tt one persong felt agitated,
tt clearly shows tt 1 person is guiilty.

to whom u trusted me on sth. i noe.
n i didnt reveal tt secret to ani1 did i?
no i didnt.
u want me to swear?
i can. its juz tt.
i guess u dunnu d truth,
bt wadeva it is. its nt abt u.
criously. u gotta trust me.
its nt abt u at all.no!.

why do ppl make such a big fuss?
its btwn us.
juz us.
to anon. if u claimed tt its LAME!.
n u scolded me vulgarities fer nth.
den i shld say ure more LAME.
fer nt revealing ur TRUE SELF.
n hu r u to judge?
ure a nobody.
get it clear.


im sorry. i dun wan t hurt ani1. bt at times. i gotta post wads within. n my intentions are gd. i dun wan t make a big fuss.
FCUK off ANON.

dead
saf

Comments

Popular Posts