LOVE is still here.


ouh. hi ppl!!

ouh. my blogskin comment pls.
hee.
its kinda incomplete. ive yet to alter it.
bt i guess fer nw its juz OK.
ouh.

yst it kept raining.
n rain make me feel hungry.
so we d coco sis.
decided to cook.
frying french fries.

der was alot of noises.
haha.
i hate to fry.
like really.
its ver urm..dangerous.
yar.
ask me to cook bt nt fry.
haha.
bt if ask me t fry fd tt doesnt splish splash. den its OK.

tday we celebrated lil titsy b'dae.
which i cant take any picts of it as my monster took both of my cam.
just great,
undeniable intelligence.
grr!!.

i dunnu why der had been a prob herre.
when doing blogger thingy.
so apologize fer d techincal faulty.
haha.
crap. alrite.i juz dunnu wad to do actualli.
bt thesse days, ive been living in my own wrld alot.
which i dunnu why.
hmm..i hate it.
so yest nite i went t ap.
gosh its flood ol over.
crap.
seriously a waste of time.

ouh i hav to make a decision fast.
shld i g to poly or MI?
tts d Q. hmm..
bt i cant make tt decision b4 gettin my results, can i?
seriously i dunnu.

honestly im sch sick.
i miss np soo much.
d sch days.
whereby every morn i gotta wake up sing tt national anthem.
n hav lessons.
meeting my beloved t'cher n mates.
n juz spending tyme wif em tgr.
nw we're growing older.
no deny.
time is running so fast.
b4 we knew it, we alr adult.
gosh. sumtimes i wish t stop growing.
yar.
really.
i miss my sch..how?
in poly or JC. will ever get a chacne to meet ol of my beloved?

i noe we wldnt hav celebrations tt was held durin sec days.
its disheartening. to think of ol dese.
bt i hav no choice. i cant turn back time neither can i stop d time.
it will juz kept running faster n faster.

ouh, readers behold.
it shows d end of d world is comin near.believe me.
says our last prophet " d distance between his tyme n d judgment day is only d distance btwn ur index finger n ur middle finger".
its tt close.furthermore teens r exposed to beer.
like i shld specifically say muslims teens.
yar. so juz be prepared.
n i pray tt god will protect me n ol of my beloved frm d bad influence which will increase more as days passed. n hopefully we'll return to d almighty in peace.amin!.

i'll end here.
i miss evri1.

loves,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts