urgh!!!
im sooo mad!!
like totally!!
GRR!!

changin of skin is such a nuisance to me.
so I decided to stick wif dis.
ouh ok.
shit.
why muz it be dis way?
response to those hu need it more pls.
its killing me softly.
it seems tt i hav no other choice.
fate. bring em tgr.
amin.

ouh yar. i did sth tday.
though i stayed at hm d whole day.bt still i did sth t kill my boredom.
let d picts do d talks.
.
n so i painted my container n unused light buld.

d base of it
.
d lightbulb.

OUh OUh.i'LL nt smOke n driNK(nv) ever agn.(hopefully).
god pls.giv me d strength,im sorry MEL.


commenting whithin.
she's confused.
n nw she's helpless.
feeling so insecure made d condition seems worst.
worst of ol, there's no response at ol.
dissapointing.totally.
bt wad to do.
i guess she hav t learnt t accept it.
she cant b dis way juz bcos of it.
sumhow of rather.
i still pray tt it worked out.
or atleast. let em b companions.
tt d bez.

Comments

Popular Posts