CAMPING here im come!!

ouh hello ppl!

im so exhausted right nw. Basically bcause just nw i went to explore my sch a lil bit. hahh. my ssch is damn big i guess. to go frm one sch to anthr is tiring. and summore its an old sch so ther's a few of construction gng on. so just nw i went to sch with mom & sis. to settle my labtop. so im gng to get it 5 days from nw. they'll be sending it to my hm. =)

we've paid deposit of 100 bucks. and the remaining we'll paid it when they sent it here. wee!!uh huh!! urm yeah and so i've signed up several camps. well to be frank only 2 camps. my own sch camp im nt so sure abt it cause i didnt attend on the specific day tt im supposed to. so i missed it. i've gt to call to ask abt it. ouh anw i've signed up for a mly camp & anthr camp at sentosa.

the mly camp is on this mon. gotta pay $15 for it. and the next wan is 14 april. yepps!woohoo!!well so i've received the souvenir just nw.

ouh well. yepps. so just nw aft settle our comp , mum n sis left. so arif & me g and settle with the rest of the shits. hahh. tt guy always make ppl life difficult.seriously. gosh!!.
ouh well i can get along with the seniors over there very well somehow. hahh. they're friendly larr!! cool!!

so tmr i want to go masjid. to celebrate prophet b'dae. its been mths since i enter masjid. yepps!
and mon ive gt camp till thu. yepps. so ppl anithink giv me a call at my hp. nt my hm alritte. wee!!
one more gd news! my sch gt sth like 'surau' for praying. yeah! then i can pray. wee. and tt mly camp, we're suppose to bring telekong cause we're gng to pray tgr. sth like tt. gosh.ouh well we're desperate cause othr camps are full. so yarr. hopefully it'd be fun.
thank god for all this. if nt for god's help, i wont be able to survive till now.
alhamdulillah. =)

okayy. till here. pls baca slawat for our prophet muhammad s.a.w. cause his b'dae falls on sat. =)

loves,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts