devastating news.

hello!!
ouh hee. well to be honest, yst i was dissapointed. really. did u guys watch the dancefloor??
well i didnt really watch it. bt bit by bit only. damn it, my gay friend who knows one of the member of FANTASTIC 4 says tt 3 of em are gays. goshh!! tts so saddening cause i think most of em are quite hot!!argh!!

it always this way. hot guys tend to be gays. i dont understand. why is tt so. grr!!ahh enough of tt lar. ive to say the wrld is going crazy. just take alook arnd and see. the changes tt we're facing trough ryte nw. all the psp, plasma tv, teens drinking n smoking & doing sex just like tt. like ther's no tmr. goshh!! its sscarry okayy. whats gonna happen to all of us? in future? haiz. i think i have to be strong to face all this shits.

ouh anw did anyone watch DANIELLE yst?? cause if u didnt, you wont know who im refering to.
its DANI. he's cute larr!!
hee okay mayb you guys can say watever shit abt him bt i still think he's cute. hee.

i thought tt im gng to cover myself once i enter poly. tts my initial thought bt right nw i think agn mayb not. im nt ready for it. everyday covering myself. with my shitty attitude and my so-laser mouth. haiz..bcause i think its really inappropriate for myself to cover myself when i know my attitude sucks. so i guess i'll be wearing it aft poly days. insyaallah. amin!.
well parents also understand my situation. bcause all this while i wore it on willingly. so yahh.thank god ive gt such great parents. bt tt doesnt mean i wont wear it at all animore untill aft my poly days. i still wear it. okayy.
hee. enough of tt. i miss my DEARIE ATIN!!!.
PS: DONT forget to catch paranoia jam12 tday at 89.7fm.
loves,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts