desire


communication prob.
misunderstandings btwn the folks.

as my instinct had informed me earlier on. the gd news didnt turn out to be true at all.
self - ignorance and future career topics.

bt no matter what she'll alwaes ther to cheer me up.
thank god. im blessed to hav such nice t'cher who alwaes bring me to the right path.
alhamdulillah.

dear folks,

im sorry to hurt you in anyways. bt i just didnt meant to. i myself didnt know the specific reason why im acting this way. its been hard for you. n its even harder for me. give me time. let me find the happiness that i've been searching for. i may not be what you want me to be ryte now. bt in future who knows. u've gotta have faith in me. nevertheless my love fer you never fade away. im truly sorry.

PS: you come and go whenever you like. n i just cant be bothered animore.

i HATE myself so much!

loves,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts