new sch!! bankrupt!!

And finally a new sneakers. alhamdulillah. =)
hee.



Went to SP just nw. made my student card. my face sucks btw. and urm we've gt a so-called mini orientation which im fully unprepared for it. bcause we have to ravel frm 1 place to anthr. at diffrnt places, there are diffrnt clubs holding camps talk. influencing us to join in their camp and all that stuff.


Damn it was so hot!! i kept sweating trout. these few days had been so humid. argh!!.so im gonna get my labtop by this wk. im having my own camp for sch of design and also gng for othr camps. gosh! i must tell you tt my course requires alot of money.
First, my course require the most ex labtop plus 3 yr quaratine. so total labtop fees is arnd $2100. and my course needs a list of thngs tt i have to buy b4 i start sch.



Such stuffs are like graphites, A3 sketch bk, metal ruler & etc. alot okayy!! plus all the sprays..you knoww for drawings stuffs. gosh! i think it cost more than $50. i guess. the camps, also need to pay. hmm..ouh well enough of that.

Ouh btw, aft we went for poly thingy just nw, we met steph & han at bugis then proceed to bras basah to sell used txtbks. gt $6. hahh. ouh well then we play bowlg.
i suck at it too. which i just dont knoww why. last time i was much more better though.
that Han kept pinching my arm & it HURTS okayy!!
grr!! hahh. ouh anw i enjoyed myself. im tired.hahh. yst sth happen during paranoia jam 12 at 89.7fm. gosh!! scaryy!!!

hee. okay.. looking forward to polylife!! wee..=)


loves,

saf.

Comments

Popular Posts