random

my pretty baby. i love disturbing herr. huahua. poor thing she's with me 24/7 bcause she'll always being bullied with me.=) hee. just a random post tday cause i dnt really have time to blog. why tday i clean my cupboard. fully clean finally. all the ws and o lvl shits, ive thrown it away. and nw time to fill in with new stuff. my bath shits.

ouh ther's articles frm yrs ago abt our sch. i still kept it. sumehow throwing away the Os stuff give me a flashback. i felt shivers running dwn my spine thinking of the feeling during Olvl days. its scarry. and finally its over right nw.


ther's a collection of art's pamhplet of diffrnt art works and stuff.wonderful!! i miss doing art!


And there take alook at my oh-so- messy cupboard. cleaning time. selling some of my stuffs away and throwing the othrs. total arnd 5 plastic bags of rubbish. hahh!! unbelieveably true!omg i just realised tt i'll nt be at hm when my labby arrives cause im having camp. arghh!!


ouh well nvm. i hope everithink goes fine. wee!!
hee. bowlg outing when sch starts. =)

loves,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts