the job.

hola everione.
hahh. i've read zillajo's blog.
n damn, im impressed with agnes.
like seriously, she is damn talented!.
ouh alrite.
so yeah tday went fer jog agn.
ernest n chong was supposed to join.
bt backed out last min.
hehh.
and so finally, only arif went to jog with me.


thx arif fer accompanying.
6 rounds of running + 4 rounds of brisk walking
= 10 rounds arnd the stadium.
:-)
and so we went fer lib n eat out lunch at fdcourt @ causeway.
i've gt a job. tis sat.
hopefully i can make it.
hee.
cant wait!! money babeh!
n skin center just called me.
if they need me they'll call me agn fer further experiment.
bt tis tyme they'll giv me $80.
how cool is tt?
thank god fer all these.
n i hhope i gt it all.
amin!.
PS: thx to steph n arif fer d job. :-)
loves,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts