why a fresh new start.

well well. im gonna get my pay.wee.
bt its only a lil. mind you. bt still atleast i hav some cash.
ahh finally. im gonna buy what i desperately need first.
like a new sneakers and stuff.
yarr.
gosh sch starttin lyke real soon. and ppl had been asking me.
hws yr preparation for sch??
and i was like. what am i supposed to say?
ive nt even like you knoww prepare anithing for my sch.
because honestly, i just dont know what to prepare for it?
and urm.. well i need to go med check up agn.
which i hope that this time it'll much much more faster.
bcos i only need to do the urine test and thats it.
so yarr. zillajo gonna start her sch real soon.
well well we wish all the best to ZILLAJO.
and we pray for her sucess in future. :-)
why i really want to hear from her. her experience being in there.
you knoww. it must be really interesting because she take a different route from majority of us.
well thats what makes life more interesting.
talking abt the starting of sch, let me tell you what i honestly think of it.
well honestly, i haven even think anithing out of it yet.
As to me its still a long way to go. 16 april.
im still slackin. sleepin aft 12am. and wake up nearly 12pm.
evry day. unless i go for jogging or do sth else.
if not this is my daily routine.
wake up, clean the hs, bath, play the comp, tv, pray, eat, shit, and sleep.
ok tell me how boring life can be.
i think i need a job. seriously i do.
cause even my paps wants me to work. why i want to.
bt i cant find any, yet.
well tts bcos...ahh i think kade understand what i mean.hee.
ouh well. all i know is tt nxt mon i want to sell most of my sec sch txtbk.
get rid of it frm my cupboard and stuff.
make it clean and organised so that i will be determined to score for poly.
hahh. bt come to think of it again its real fast.
i mean time passed so fast. i can still remember the moments we spent in sch.
lazing arnd the sch. gossips, doing my ccas, camp and stuff.
and the next thing i knoww im going poly.
and agn the nxt thing, im working.
isnt it real fast??
gosh. whatever it is i still miss sch days. boohoo.
bcos past few days, i went to shop.
and i saw a bunch of adssians.
and faizal was ther too.
and he talked to me fer a sec and stuff.
and suddenly i miss sch so terribly.
why i still remember last time he used to call me almost everyday.
and we talked shit truout. hahh.
bt tts the past.
i shldnt be thinking this way. really.
i shld think of the future.
hahh.
ok enough of all this.
this is a very long post i knoww. bcos basically its meant for me.
loves,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts