my GFs the best!

To start of the post tday. i'd say my GFs are the best!.thank god for this very special day.bcause finally we get to get tgr. i feel ecstatic. fantastic!!.though this outing is totally unpredictable.
these memories will never fade away from any of us. =) had a great time over ther. with kade's laughter as backgrnd music. hahh.
and thx to seperti biase dots singing, it rains agn. im so tired ryte nw. hee..so let the picts do the talking.

the sweetest couple ever.eternity love.
well all the best for kade !! hee. start sch soon. =)
though the sch seems pathetic bt im sure it doesnt matter. the gals rocks it all!!! hee. and for darl, we hope tt she'll chose the right guy. hee.
hmm..everyone is falling in love ryte nw.bt not me. not yet i guess.

well many ppl falling sick these days mayb due to the weather. god pls dont let me fall sick. amin.
my ayg thx for just nw. i owe you.hope you get well soon.

loves,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts