rainy days.



simply lazy.was supposed to go to sch tday, bt it was raining continuously. so yeah. being in bed in tha best thing ever.


such a weird dream i hav. gosh. shant mention it.and as usual always waiting fer my phone to buzz.sadly, it rarely does. which i dun get it why. gosh. i hate to wait. ouh anw, its kinda early to post actually. bt im bored.


damn bored. hav yet to bath. bt urgh its so cold. mayb ltr. hahh.gosh must i say more??



i love coco.alot!.


considering on whether t go to sch tmr. gosh. mayb nite then i'll decide. im gng to marina sq tmr too.fer tha RSAF thingy.they provide such attractive terms make me wanna join em.bt let's just see first how it goes.


PS:anione gt tha class photo send me yahh!!

notice me.take my hand.


he's officially out of MI. so left 2 survivors!!gonna miss tis freak.hahh.:-)

loves,

saf.

Comments

Popular Posts