grlfrens


today i wan to talk abt grlfrens
lets start off w today.
went walkz to put sum weight to my pockets.
well urm.
only sum weight,
wrong day i guess.
sha n falina stayed at my house fer so long.
urm arnd few hrs.
doin sum tough discussion.
overall is only alil bt still thankful.

firstly i wld like to thank ol my grlfrens.
who's with me throut ol dese yrs.
ya . arnd of applause to my most beloved FATIN.
mar. nano. aisha. darl. ct M. dots. Kade. Naz. faLina. shaK. shila. sheila. roh. asha. arena. my juniors. jun. G. sheereen. kellyn.
dey alwaes bring joy n laughter to my life.
thx gerls.
i love y'all.
wacky n funky pals.
steph. ila. ernest. arif. hafiz. mus. clint. cheng. hongda. kai min. tecklee/soon. eugene. Mel. abu. hafiz. my np families. esp aisha. my sweety pie.
w/o em well.. i dun think i can survive tt easily.
i really cherish em.!

commenting within
big momma thinks tt she's head over heels over him.
well3..adorable.
bt dun really noe d flaws of him yet.
lets juz see how it goes,'hopefully it worked dis time.

dead
saF

Comments

Popular Posts