alhamdulillah



wee..ppl !!! finally
d begining of intense exam days
n also i'll start blogging agn!!

im so happy finally!!aite lets start off todae.
exam maths p1 n ss. hmm..manageable. tts abt it.
dun wanna tok abt it animore.
i mean like urgh.
aite ppl i've been studyin so intensive daily. no deny. its tiring. but wad to do.
yest slept at 12:30 am.
solat hajat.
hopefully god will grant my wishes. amin!

im glad tt evrithink went fine. thx to d almighty.
alhamdulillah.
oh tuhan. ampunilah dosa2 hambamu ini.
sesungguhnya. aku sgt lemah. sentiasa digoda oleh nafsu.
amin!.

ok .cnt wait till exams finally over!
n cant wait even more to get d results.
my fam gt conflict wid my aunt. urgh.
all my cuzz including my fam against my aunt.
urgh.
why muz she create dis sorts of nonsense tt will cause a break off in relationship?
god pls protect us.

ive been reflecting upon myself lately.
i want to b a better person in future.
aite i cnt rite much. cos im sleepy rite nw
juz some picts to entertain.

Comments

Popular Posts