respect

tday im gonna talk abt respect.
be it self respect. or respect to d ppl arnd
to me respect is a very impt value tt humans shld.
if nt dey shldnt be call as human then.
i do respect to d ppl arnd,
bt u may see me disrespecting sum of the elderly.
which of course i do hav a reason fer tt.
fer we cant make evri1 like us.
dey're are ppl ou derr hu might hate me.
hating me doesnt make me hate em.
bt if dey try to mess up wid me.
i'll nt respect em anymore.
i do hav respect fer d ppl arnd.
be it mina or mats.
or gays or lesbiiee.
or poser or streetwanker.
dey're still humans.
n dey do hav feelings.
although i admit sumtymes
i felt disgusted lookin at the way they behav or dress.
bt still, if they respect d ppl arnd,
i hav no objections towards em.
bt frm wad i see.
esp d mats.
dey're damn rude. tt includes d chi guys hu's tryin to b sumkind of big fcuk.
its disgustin, totally.
i mean hu likes to see these ppl.
they dun hav respect to d ppl arnd.
n i doubt it if dey even hav self respect.
dey may say dey did.
bt urgh,
it doesnt seems lyke it.
i guess dey juz dunnu d meaning of sself respect.
the way they interpret is d other way round.
to em, self respect is tt wen ppl stare at em.
ppl being rude to em. bt wen dey stare at ppl,
picking up a fight unreasonably. tts right.
cos dey're trying to protect their image or wadsoeva.
crap crap.

yucks.
pity their parents.
whho work so hard.
bt end up get dis type of sons n daughters.
such a disgrace.
urgh,
well i muz say its nt easy being a parent
i myself hav 4 siblings.
n i thank god fer i hav great parents.
hu nt only taught me to cont'd perservere in wat ever obstacles.
dey emphasised on academic excellence.
bt still dey emphasised more on the religious knowledge,
cos tt wads more impt.
tts fer eternity,
whereas academic excellence brings temporary joy.
dey remind us to alwaes remember god.
fer god gave us luxury.
god gave us eyesight.
god gave us d ppl hu love us arnd.
god made dis beautiful planet. w/o d help of ani1.
d greatest god. allah.
deserve to b praised.

i myself nt sure of getting married.
i mean lyke it requires lots of responsibilites.
n if i failed to b a gd parent, im to b blame.
am i ready to face ol dese?
to bear d responsibilities?
i hav yet to clear all my sins.
wads more bearing my sons n daughter sins.
marriage, to me is d greatest challenge tt i'll face.
n whether i'll b able to overcome it.
its up to me. totally.
bt im scared. i juz cant tolerate ppl hu betray me.
yea.
think too much lar.
bt think again.
im nt too young to think ol dese.
sooner or later im reachin my 20s.
yea arnd 4 more yrs.
n tt'll fast. n i wun even realise tt i've grown up tt much.
yepps.


dead
saF

Comments

Popular Posts