pressure

aite.
nxt mon is my MCQ SCI.
wish me luck!!
i'm done wid phy.
im left wid chem.
yeah. thank god. i finally woke up t pray in d morn.
recently im missing out my prayers.
esp durin sch hols.
im slack ol d way.
i'll juz play d comp. eat sleep.
really. i get sleepy preety easy.
d bed is alwaes callin me.
d comp is attracting me.
i'll b so preoccupied wid dis stuff tt i leave my prayers.
guilty?
yes i am.
ok. bt finally, i thank god.
so i woke up early. n aft tt.
hmm a moment of silence.
appreaciating god's gifts.
n do sum laundry.
was supposed to meet zilla jo.
bt she has sth on.
well nvm i'll get it frm magee ltr.
yea ltr.
i hav yet to shower.
shh.
haha ouh well. im tired.
i;ve t tell sth like criously.
recently i've been facing headache.
which i dunnu why ?
even if i ate panadol.
it'll g away n come agn d nxt moment.
urgh. i must say i didnt eat much durin hols.
i tink im gettin fatter.

well my fren said so too.
n i can evn fit in my pants.
jesus.
ouh well wadda heck hu cares.
its time to grow.
fckin hell.
i;ve sth frm sumwhre,
n sumbody is claiming tt thee is nt a backstabber wen d fact thee is.
well only god noes d truth.
bt god had show me d truth,
n i knew it.
fancy claiming thee is nt a backstabber.
gossiping n criticising is part of thee.

ouh wadeva!
i hate it!
anw hu cares i mean like so long tt it doesnt affect me.
im fine wif it.
i guess evr1 hav their own freedom.
yea. bt still god noes d truth.

ouh tday ive read d news.
abt mahathir n abdullah.
haha mahathir full of crap.
why must dey still hav corruption?
haiz.
m'sia wun g far if dey carry on dis way.
n i'sia now havin riots.
objectin against d presence of bush.
urgh. its so irritating to see riots happenin evridae.
n worst of all. d news showed a man practising a black magic to prevent him frm coming.
ouh tts so full of bullshit.
fancy calling emselves a muslim country.
yucks.

dead
saF

Comments

Popular Posts