ITS DONE!!

I'M MISSING EM...EVRI BITS OF IT.
ouh well yest i didnt hav much time t update wad happen yest.
so i'll update it tday aite.
well yest i went out t study wif stephiee n dey ol.
haha had lots of fun tgr.
they're such a great bunch of companions t hang out wif.
well anw i went hm early.
cos my relative wanna cum my hs.
ouh well so tday i tried changin my skin fer d 1st time.
using blogskin.
so far..i've nv used blogskin b4.
i editted it myself.
tts why it looks kinda messy.
honestly, im nt pro at this stuff.
ya. so anw to all Os students.
yea! time t enjoy.




ok. i cant let out wads within tday.
no words can describe d feeling im feeling ryte nw.
i feel damn ecstatic.
my Os r over!!
get it??
do u noe how many days ive spent.
sacrificing my nites.
stdyin non stop.
ok dun tok abt it animore.
its over.
haiz..
bt i guess i'll miss studyin.
ahah.
anw juz nw ppr.
was ..
lets put it dis way,
alhamdulillah.
ok .
Im so lookin forward fer d KL trip!!
wee.. tyme to enjoy!!
partehh babeh!!

dead
saF

Comments

Popular Posts