uh huh. dis my shit.

man im confused.
abt gng t class chalet.
sum ppl ask me g.
bt i hav yet t pay full amt.
anw if im gng derr i'll nt sleep overnight.
haiz..
lets juz see hw it goes.
juz wish fer d bez hu g derr.
ouh well.i've been updating my blog in d morn.
which i think im nt suppose t.
bcos if i write at night,
there'll b more things t write.
bt anw, exams over n boredom killing me.

so i tried t do sth beneficial.
so tmr i gtg sch.
fer briefing regarding MI.
let see wad it says.
ouh ppl hav a diffrnt view frm me.
judgin by juz givin a chance t g MI.
proved tt im exceptional.
wad d crap??
im more worried nw.

bcos im really scared abt my results.
i juz coulndt imagine hw nervous i can b.
when getting d results.
so yest,
i did a few things t occupy my boredom.
ouh i manage t repay few of my prayers
which i left it out.
watch 'frostbite'
hehe it was fun n shockin at d same time.
thx zilla jo!!!
luv u lots.
anw tday i dun feel lyke gng out.
im a lazy ass.

n criously i think im becoming fatter.
gosh even my cuzz said so.
urgh.
ouh well mayb..i'll try t g fer jogging back
in which i used t do b4 d pprs.
wif sarchin.
tina d talking tummy is getting also talking more.
FREAK la.
ouh anw lets juz post sum picts of d beautiful memories tt i've spent
truout being adssian.

Comments

Popular Posts