uh huh dis my shit
ouh well tday i rot at hm.
seems tt i'll b facin d comp d whole day.
bt nt at night mayb
i plan t clean my study table.
bt i've yet t clean it.
mayb tonight
urgh!

im such a lazy ass.
anw, well abt d rock climbing thingy.
i've found few info regarding it.
$11 fer d climbing n $8 fer d equipmnt.
unless we're member of safra den we'll hav discount.
hmm. so it seems tt we muz at least hav $20.
tt's nt including fd n other stuffs.
ouh gosh where ami suppose t get tt $$.
summore art trip need lots of $$.
cos i noe i'll b shoppin lots at derr.
hmm. well juz nw take a few puffs.
its been a long time since i took it.
ouh well ..rot at hm.
doin chores...
ouh yar i 4gt t bring dwn d dry clothes.
ouh well i'll do it ltr.

atin wan t change d date.
hmm wonder wen will it b.
well ive been trying t get contacts frm students hu study
at MI.
yar. main purpose is t ask their experience over derr.
cos im tryin it out.
hopefully its a gd choice.
bt i really hav doubt.
mayb i'll enter poly.

i juz dun hav d confidence.
urgh.
i mean its unpredictable.
anything can happen.
n im tired of havin hopes.
urgh.
yar. im tired,
u may say i hav low self esteem n self confidence.
fer academic wise.
bt fer other activities, its diffrnt.

i mean like honestly.
at times i hate ppl praising me.
which sounds weird.
bt tt juz me.
i noe myself better den evri1 else.
n ppl hu praise usually expect sth in return.
ouh juz tryin t make me feel better.
im sorry.it wum work on me.

stop saying me pretty or wadeva.
cos i noe im nt.
n dun try t advice me tt i shldnt tink tt way,
cos i had enuf of it.
fcuk it.
aite. no offence t ani1 bt pls.
hope u guys cn tolerate me.
i muz say dis yr im facing d moz no of mood swing,
which i my self dun understand why.
bt pls. if u see me being moody.
i advice u nt t get near me,
n try t crack sum lame jokes .
juz t make me laugh.
cos it wun work on me.
juz leave me alone.
i need space fer myself.
n if i made a decision abt sth,
dun try t make me change my decision.
cos i'll alwaes stick t my decision.
wadeva it is.

there's juz 1 thing u shld noe abt me.
i am weird.
ok
tt's ol folks.

dead
saF

Comments

Popular Posts