turn dwn

haiz.
urm tday.
guess rot at home agn.
yest plan of gng out.
was called off.
due to some circumstances.
yea.
haiz.
well wadda heck.
nvm. derr r other days.
ol d bez fer mar.
her 1st day of werkin!!
haha. nervous. yea. im more happier fer herr.
cos she'll treat me once she gt her wage.
hehe.
isnt cool?
yepps!!
ouh well. mumsy outs. papsy outs. coco sis ol outs.
left me alone.
dun feel lyke doin anithink.
yest did a lil revision.
juz a lil.
gosh tday i received so many testie!!
thx a million to those hu flood me wif testies!! esp dee!!
lurve her la!
ouh well. sumhw im hatin myself la.
im lazy. recently. alwaes leave my prayers.
haiz, god pls giv me d courage.
aite. my blog. hmm..plainly adorable.
hehe.
eh im so bored lorh.
ani1 chat wid me?
flood me wif songs??
ask me out??
urgh.
hate dis feeling of emptyness n loneliness.
yucks.

dunnu wad my sch held.
bt derr's a bunch of sch kids knockin at my door.
which i refused to open.
cos i hav yet 2 bath. hee.
shh!
ouh anw i watched d high sch musical.
urm nth interesting.
blablabla...
well i wanna watch ghost stories lar!!
i lurve it man.!!
romantic movies wun impress me much..
dots..
bt eeriee..scariieee..suspense!
woo drive me ouh!
yea.

commenting within
she hates it lar.
now she juz loses tt feeling juz like tt.
she seems cant b bothered to b in love animore.
she gave up so easily.
poor big momma.
bt still she miss to b in luv.

dead
saF

Comments

Popular Posts