hmm evrithink goin fine.
i muz say i ate alot yest.
papsy receive a huge amt of $$.
den spent of food.

i've eaten, bt i pity d food.
hate t see wastage.
so forced myself t stuff more of it.
yar, gosh.
so yest fal n sarchin call me.
whishin b'dae which dey forgt.
haha.hmm
so we chat, n didnt chat tt long.

cos im so into CSI.
interesting.
ouh tday lets talk abt d qualities of my dream guy.
10 things tt i wld like t hav in my dream guy.

1.adorable bt nt necessarily gd looking.
2. mature.
3. honest.
4.gentlemen.
5.no strong B.O.
6.sweet.
7.intelligent(preferably)
8.macho.(preferably)
9.loving.
10.sincere.

hee guess tt's ol.
of course derr's more.bt i cant b too demanding can i?
bt i admit at times i am demanding.haha. tt's life.
i mean u've gotta t hav wad it takes t b my guy right?
hee.
waddacrap im talkin bullshit.
freak.
haha im imaginaing things. ouh well im addicted t one mly novel,
i mean d story line is great. gotta con't reading it.
aite till here.
hee i've received $$ fer malacca trip. GOSH. I CANT WAIT!!!

wee im goin t hav lots of fun. i hope so. hopefully i dun hav mood swings.
rahh!!

dead
saF

Comments

Popular Posts