burn dwn

i really love tt song
which i placed d lyrics.
u may want to vosit my frenster profile to hear it.
its nice!
it means a lot to me,
tday wanna meet sarchin,
wanna pass me d swiimming T.
ouh well after tt i guess iw anna study outside alone.
hmm.
let it be.
derr's no one else.
yest. tears flood me.
thinkin. regretting. wishing.
of d past n d present.
i thank god!

mar commented tt her job was ok.
aite bt her legs were aching .
yea.tts normal.
eh zilla jo.
tts sweet of u.
givin me testi,
to count dwn my b'dae.
usually no one remembers my b'dae.
except fer my beloved families.
yepps. n few of my close mates.
juz few of em.
anw, i didnt matter to me.
im nt a big fuck.
im nobody to ani1.
who cares.

yea.
sumtimes i wished tt god will take my life away frm me.
im juz too mean. i dun deserve ol dis.
god had been kind.
givin me ol tt i needed.
bt still im nt obeying his rules.
which are simple to follow
n yet i followed my desires more.
followed d devils influence.
which in turn
im d one who will regret.
god forgiv me.
deep within.
im hurt.

dead
saF

Comments

Popular Posts