hmm..can i ? or can i not?

todae was our chem ppr.
surprisingly it was nt tt tough.
unlike d exe tt we've done b4. i mean like criously.
urgh.
i've studied d defination. bt still i gt it wrong.roar!!
yikes.
well..hopefully i can secure a pass.
wun really need sci. unlesss g JC.
haha..yest tt ernest call..tok2..fer wad 3o min??
haiz..tt guy ar..
aite .hmm well..tmr is el pp1 npp2 n also phy.
i've studied phy. after dis im goin to study el. den at nite study phy.
or d other way round.
well tmr we gonna get d consent form fer kl trip.

wee..
well i heard tt only 40ppl allowed to g.
hmm hopefully im one of em.
well we need to pay cash. atleast more den $100.
hmm..tts quite a burden.
really,
cos im nt a rich person.
never i was.
bt im happy.

cos even though im nt rich.
im blessed as im rich with love.
yes. i love evri1 arnd hu cares fer me.
god is d greatest.

being rich doesnt make me happy.
its d ppl arnd n d love deyre givin me.
ya.

thank you god. fer helping me out in times im havin difficulties,
n givin me such beloved frens, families n even my cuzz.
deyre such my darls.

dead
saF

Comments

Popular Posts