death awaits


okay a continuation of yst event.
our 2nd anni.
yes viewers please take precaution upon viewing these picts as it might cause self-destruction.
=)

we're going insane that's why. take alook.

& yes thats all. ehhh no ther's still one more..last bt nt least.

see. similar mole. yes, he photocopied mine. :-p

okay. sucha coincidence. hehh.

okay yah that's all. anw i went for mad tday. like finally cause i miss gg to mad. & yes its worth it. tday we learnt a new topic about death. hw to handle dead ppl & stuffs. & yes sheesh its scarry cause we wont know when we're leaving this world & gg to anothr wrld aint as easy as u think it is. & i knw tt i've been a sinner & this is a wake up call for me to slap my self & tell my self that this life is just temporary & ther's more to life after death. i want to be someone better.

god, grant my wish. amin! give me the courage & show me the right path. amin.

=)

loves,

saf.

Comments

Popular Posts