bored. stressed.

okay maybe assignments alone isnt enough for me to kill my boredom.

& so. as usual when boredome strikes, im prone to do such 'waste-time-only' stuffs. hahh. urgh. honestly, i have tons of assignments to do. yes, i do. but somehow i just dnt feel like doing it nw. uh huh. man, some people just getting on my nerves really. i wont mention who. bt having such pure lazziness within oneself can kill others.

yst we had our long night conversation and yes it was fun yet shitty. i dnt knw. we wnt t make things clear bt its always like we're finding fault within one another & we want ourself to be the right one & nt the guilty one. oh well bt it ended off nicely though.

i just feel like writing this post non-stop. cause ther's just so many things on my mind & blogging is the only thing that i would want t do right nw. though my tummy is making such obscene noises, still, i dnt feel like eating. & i chatted with tt fadh just nw. hahh damn tt guy is one of a kind.

and i realise that as i grew older i tend t be further away frm my closed ones. esp mar. somehow i miss her so so much. i knw she will nt be reading this, bt yeah i just feel like letting it out. we used to be so so close that every single thing we did together. & i can count on her anytime, anyday for anything. bt nt nw. things seem to have changed. due to god-knows-why. we dnt hav arguments or misunderstandings. nothing. maybe both of us are just busy with our own life right nw. bt i'd love to catch up with her sometime. iloveyou, mar.

bt no matter what happen i knw my fav gfs are always ther, including my dearie. my dearie atin, im missing you so so much & i knw u feel the same way too! heee. okay hopefully i can meet you nxt week because i cant bear this missess missing missed thingy anymore. heee. thank you for always being there for me. & even though time change, our bond remains the way it is.
& to this one impt person tt i value most in my life, aisha. babe, i just love sharing my dirty lil secrets with you!!! weee.

okay this one kid always have a place in my heart no matter what. & its none other than...ARIFF!!!!! hee. okay nw tt he's bald, i think he's hot bt still his immaturity remains in him still..hahh. :)

sucha lengthy post i have here. if u dnt get it, its okay.its meant for me.

okay im done.

& love, the day is getting near. weeheee..you knw wht i mean.

that significant date. you knww..i likeee!!

loves,

saf.

Comments

Popular Posts