i hate tday! SUCKS!

To be loved and to be in love is two different thing.
And when it happens, life seems so much better.
Despite whatever circumstances you're facing,
Cause you knw that the loved ones is always there for you,
no matter what happens.
And i thank god for giving me somone so special like you.
Cause when im down and weary,
you're always there to give me hope and courage for me.
Making me feel that things will be alright soon after.
To make me feel special and loved.
I no longer have to face all these shits alone.
Keeping the deepest sorrows & facing all these shits by myself.
Cause i know that you'll always be there to listen to all my shits.
And let me tell you this,
that when you're down & when things start to fall apart,
i'll always be there for you too.
Just like hw you've always been there for me.
Thank you love!
Praise to almighty.Bless us. :)
PS: im under extreme pressure. i need to kill myself.

& shab, i miss you! its nice havg tt conversation. :)

loves,

saf.

Comments

Popular Posts