god? whre?

black is yikai's & green is mine. hahh. we did a 'crime' just nw & yikai was my crime partner. luckily everything went smoothly during the 'crime'. oh well my projects are killing me. im still clueless wat to use for the inner part. damn!

& i havent even start real sketching of MUJI. grrr! argh! & this sat im cumg sch agn to finish up. & only god knws hw worried i am then. haishh. so many gossips nwadays.

anw, i really have difficulties communicating with my sisters currently. i dnt knw why. maybe they're growing & as a results they tend to be more rebellious & big-headed. damn i hate it! it seems like as we grow older we tend to be so preoccupied with our stuffs that we jst dnt realise hw much we neglect time for god. seriously, cause i notice that changes in me too. & its saddening. haishh. :(

bt really humans are weak creatures afterall & i thank god for always giving me a chance to still enjoy the luxuries on earth every single day till tday. god, pls i need courage & strength.







surprisingly i still have time for these. sheesh!


PS: sorry ayg, bt projects are a bitch!

loves,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts