wedding shit.

my mind is still sumwhre else.
sheesh im always telling myself i've gt to finish my shits,
bt sumhw my body just refuse to do wht my mind is telling. freak. irritating. & nw even though im here i still havent gt the urge to touch my shit. shithead im asking for trouble. seriously.

& i went to mu cuzz wedding. its okaayy,
yeah sumhw i just dnt feel the excitement animore. nt like i used to whenever im meetg my cuzz & seeing wedding couple, all that stuffs.
i dnt knw why. sumhw i felt as if im drifted away frm em. mayb bcause we rarely meet nwadays & everione's busy with their own life. & it feels so awkward.

it feels ..its just..i dnt knw hw to put it in wrds. i hate the feeling. my presence seems nothing to them. yeah. & sumhw i really wished to have the things i dnt.
sheesh. it aint easy. its best that i get away from ther & be back here comfortably with my own life. yeahh. i dnt knw, is it me? sheesh.

okay lets move on. i've gt lots of shits to buy. & i need cash. yes! hmm..well i want to watch harry potter new movie too cause it looks superbly interesting. & yes im looking forward to the MI theatre play, i hope i cn go.

& nw im really missing my love.

ok im done.

loves,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts