projectshit.temptation.

alright & nw more & more projects cumg up.sheesh.
more projects means more money is to be burnt for all these.

yeah, like photocopying & stuffs everythin requires our own shits. & markers..the inks are running out & thus i've gt t buy agn. grr.
damn, i nid god's help.

my tummy is killing me right nw. im havg gastrik & i cnt eat.
its painful.
& nw im thinking of ways to solving my shits.grr. im lost.

god, i knw i've been a mean slave lately. really i realised tt i'm getting lazier & lazier to do wht im told to. & i feel far away frm god. & i dnt want tt to happen. i hate tt feeling. god, forgive me. im just a helpless soul afterall. god, give me courage to fight against the shits tt prevent me frm being near to you. give me the courage & strength to be strong to go thru all these shits. let me the person who suceed nt only on earth bt also beneath earth.
amin.

god pls help me.
haishh.

the more i want kuda to be in control the worst it became. is it me?

loves,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts