projects killing me!

Please read the rules first :

Each player of the game starts off by giving 6 weird things about themsleves. People who get tagged needs to write in a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as stating the rules clearly. In the end, you will need to choose 6 ppl to be tagged and the list of their names.

1. i love to look at people's arse.

2. i can be damn hungry at one moment & damn full at the next moment.

3. i can love someone so badly but i just cant reveal it.

4. i love to think & stare into space alot.

5. i love to sleep whenever i have free time.

6. i think im addicted to warheads & i think redbull is hot!

My Turn Is Over!Now this are the people who should do this:
whoever, maybe the ones i know. :)

hahh. thats the survey mr ashily wants me to do. so yeah its done ther.
& so just nw i went t sch. did my shit. then my friends & i went t clementi. they rock my socks off!hahh.funny people.

& after tt i met my advisor & went t art fren with him & shafiq. its nice. :))) & mr jack can be so mean at times! hahh. & when we went t my studio & see my place, he was damn jealous abt it. hahh. too badd !! designers like us always have standards alrightt!!

okay & i went for my cca & love wait for me patiently till its over though he ends way earlier. it was fun cause the peeps are supporting & amiable. so after tt i was thinking of meetg steph, then sth cock up & so i had my 'lunch' with arif. hahh.

okay im done i still have my shits to do sia! im dead larhh. & nw is alr 1:28 am.

gees. bye people!

PS: my gfs, i cant make it tmr i gt tons of shits to do! sorry. :(

loves,

saf.

Comments

Popular Posts