i love god.

As you can see above are huge cuboids. yeah thats what im supposed to do. With our own choice of materials. yahh. all in our expense. yes. yahh im done with the cuboid bt nw left with the inner part of it.yeah thank god for giving me the courage to overcome all these. =))

& below are the picts on my cuzz wed. kinda blur cause i was in a rush.


&&& you knw whats the best thing for tday??

i met my fav cuzz of mine. arena!!!sheesh, i miss her so so much & bumping into her is such a blessing sumhw.

cause atleast for nw i've gt her contact no. so if ther's anithing i cn just contact her. if nt it wld be so tough to even see her face. =))

& yeah just nw love accompanied me hm till tt bustop. sheesh wt a commotion hahh. its funny when i think back. both of us so stubborn. hahh. i wanted him to go back straightaway so badly & he wants to send me hm so badly.okay its just hilarious larh.

& tmr love gg to run. all the best love!!

im feeling much much more better right nw. =))) wee. im so happy. oh yahh nt to forget, love look super hot tday. wearing formal head to toe. it just turn me on. heeeeee.. =)))

i like it right thur right thur.baby, u rock my socks off!

loves,

saf.

Comments

Popular Posts